Pendulum play Wembley...

i seen them live and really did not like it, it reminded me of being 16 in a mosh pit :( was not a good look, plus my shoes got fucked

I saw them once and fuckin loved it. Got soaked with beer and shit though. Not the best tunes but a good amtosphere I thought.

i seen them live and really did not like it, it reminded me of being 16 in a mosh pit :( was not a good look, plus my shoes got fucked

yeah i had a similar experience, saw them at v fest over the summer, and it was just a bunch of prats in the crowd, trying to create massive mosh pits and jumping into people (because its a festival there were lots of younger ones there like 12 -14 with parents etc and you get some 16/17 year olds flying into them) and shit like that. Some of the stuff they played was alrite, but the as with lots of things the crowd can make or break it, and most of the crowd were a bunch of twats.
I got to see 2manydjs after who absolutely smashed it so that made up for it

Still should be alrite if its your thing.

yeah i had a similar experience, saw them at v fest over the summer, and it was just a bunch of prats in the crowd, trying to create massive mosh pits and jumping into people (because its a festival there were lots of younger ones there like 12 -14 with parents etc and you get some 16/17 year olds flying into them) and shit like that. Some of the stuff they played was alrite, but the as with lots of things the crowd can make or break it, and most of the crowd were a bunch of twats.

Thats where i see them at the Chelmsford site, it was a like how you described it too but there wasn't any youngsters where we was thankfully.
We had a bunch of pricks in front of us though doing what you said and chucking pints of piss...cunts.

Other then that it was all good.......High Contrast the next night pissed all over them though!

Atmosphere will be good no doubt, don't mind an El Hornet DJ set, but the 2 times i've seen them live, I didn't like it.

Technically they're tight as fuck & the stageshow/production was awesome, but in all honesty & all down to personal taste admittedley, i'd rather take a swim back up my Mohters Fallopean Tubes than listen to that tripe.

2nd time I saw them, Rodigan & Coxsone Dodd came on straight after them & blew them out of the water with one tune.

Best live performance Pendulum ever did was the first time they played at Fabric and Jakes hosted. They did Another Planet, Fasten Your Seatbelt and Slam. Sick show

i care about my shoes :( my crisp white DCs were fooked after that, i thought i was going to see a dj set, not a sodding live band with 100 guitars!:confused::rinsed:

Fair comment, but you'l learn not to wear your new shoes to see pendulum :D

I remember coming out and I was a state, beer all over me, shirt was muddy somehow and my shoes were fuked. Like being at a hippy rave or summit! :) had a good'n tho so cant complain!

Thats what you get for going to V Festival you big gaylord ;)

I saw them at Download and supporting Slipknot and Marilyn Manson.. that was mosh tastsic...

Last edited:
Thats what you get for going to V Festival you big gaylord ;)

I saw them at Download and supporting Slipknot and Marilyn Manson.. that was mosh tastsic...

to be fair i went for one day, and i only really wanted to see the specials, had already done a proper festival :)

haha i bet that was proper lairy those 3 playing together..

Back
Top Bottom