DnB Forum PODCAST 005 - Feat SUBTERRA, PROSPEKT & CROOK

Thanks for all the kind words, ive managed to put it up on itunes!
just waiting for it to be accepted, will make a thread about it when its all done and all the past podcasts will be put up there.

It makes me purr.

Ooh.jpg

:teeth:

Just downloaded this. Let me start by saying big ups to everyone involved I can see alot of hard work and effort went it to making this and I'm sure it will be absoloutly excellent.

However, one pretty major issue 112kbps??? :confused:

Is there any chance of a 320kbps?? I would really really really really appreciate this!!! I started listening to it and sounds like it is playing through a tin can. After all the effort put into the podcast it is such a shame for the quality to be such a low bitrate, unfortunatly I will probably miss this one if it's only a 112kbps link.

its actually a 192 link... :/
mmm ill upload a better version but itll be a huge file.

its actually a 192 link... :/
mmm ill upload a better version but itll be a huge file.

It's coming up as 112kbps (constant bit rate) on the media player. If your happy to upload, I would appreciate it... I'm guessing the file will be about 300MBs which isn't a problem for me.

Are you sure its 192kbps, is it possible you may of made a mistake.. Due to the lenght of the file if it was 192kbps it would be at least 150mb. My mix 'A Journey Through Jump Up' is 2hours 45mins at 192kbps and the file is 228mb.

Last edited:
im not the one that changed it to 192. but ill reconvert it and upload it for you.
sorry about that.

Thanks *Chloe your a star!!

It definatly isnt a 192kbps mp3 you have there. A 2 hour mix would be 200MB give or take... The file size is far too small to be 192kbps. It actually says once you have clicked the link on the dnbshare site that it is a 112kbps, so guessing someones got there wires crossed somewhere.

You really don't have to apolagise, it's not like you've done anything wrong lol... I just prefer listening to higher quality audio, to be honest a 192kbps would be fine, but I don't really like listening to anything @ 128kbps or lower. You where more than prepared to re-upload it and was very quick with the responce, so definatly no apolagy needed... Thanks! :respekt:

Last edited:
ill reconvert it and upload it for you.
sorry about that.

You really don't have to apolagise, it's not like you've done anything wrong lol... I just prefer listening to higher quality audio, to be honest a 192kbps would be fine, but I don't really like listening to anything @ 128kbps or lower. You where more than prepared to re-upload it and was very quick with the responce, so definatly no apolagy needed... Thanks! :respekt:

True. This asks for some positive rep...

Back
Top Bottom