DnB Forum PODCAST 005 - Feat SUBTERRA, PROSPEKT & CROOK

yeh i want to but i cant figure out how to. :/

This is not hard at all. Just take a look here, this is a 'how to get your podcast in iTunes' by apple...

Start by pasting the example feed in notepad, and change the info to what you need for the dnbforum podcast.

You should need some webspace to upload all your stuff to (podcast image, feed.xml file, and off course the audio/video files you want to spread). Make sure that all your files are streamable.

But you're a clever girl chloe, after reading apple's how-to, you'll figure it out in no time... ;)

cheers

This is not hard at all. Just take a look here, this is a 'how to get your podcast in iTunes' by apple...

Start by pasting the example feed in notepad, and change the info to what you need for the dnbforum podcast.

You should need some webspace to upload all your stuff to (podcast image, feed.xml file, and off course the audio/video files you want to spread). Make sure that all your files are streamable.

But you're a clever girl chloe, after reading apple's how-to, you'll figure it out in no time... ;)

cheers

ahh! thank you, will get on this later on today :)

thanks chloe, im downloading (y) will feedback soon

fucking quality mix (y)!! especially subterra & prospect..:gun: my kinda tuna

also, tunes by Dexcell, SC & Slick sounding wkd! big up peopless

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally finished listening to the whole thing.
Same as the last one, it's going on the fucking MP3 player.
Big like a big thing

Large up guysh

top work on the hosting aswell Riisu, your tone is so soothing... :gang_bang
safe for putting some audio artillery info in there

Last edited:
top work on the hosting aswell Riisu, your tone is so soothing... :gang_bang
safe for putting some audio artillery info in there

no worries broshape. can repay me by giving me a set at a future night ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom