Alchemy @ The Union

toXyk

Well what can i say? After friday nights breakneck i kinda had high hopes for this event. Bit disappointed to be fair. Ok so the place wasnt exactly rammed but that didnt really matter. MC's were good, loved moving fusions set, same with SS (played that Zion tune :banana: ). BUT for the size of the venue, the sound system was shit!!! You dont get any emphasis ont he bass at all. Also, when SS was playing, all you could hear was MC, the levels were fucked. Anyone else go? :mad:

toXyk said:
Well what can i say? After friday nights breakneck i kinda had high hopes for this event. Bit disappointed to be fair. Ok so the place wasnt exactly rammed but that didnt really matter. MC's were good, loved moving fusions set, same with SS (played that Zion tune :banana: ). BUT for the size of the venue, the sound system was shit!!! You dont get any emphasis ont he bass at all. Also, when SS was playing, all you could hear was MC, the levels were fucked. Anyone else go? :mad:
Didn't really think about going, especially since the mighty Wylie D wasn't at the controls.

Who was running it?

Didn't want to get to this in a hurry, knew it
would be a flop as soon as i found out Wylie
had fuck all to do with it !

(n)

geberally the union system is about as good as my bedroom....!! also anything involving the uni is genarally shit...!!!

what a stupid fukin night to put it on!! eeejits! oh well...im just anoyed i couldnt go....hmmm...maybe not! there has onlybeen one good event at the union with bryan gee and mc ic3...that was wikkid the others were absolute shite...)in my opinion) :soap_box:

havent a clue who was running it this time. was pretty badly done i think. there is nowhere near as much effort put in as breakneck, although to be fair the union COULD be a good venue.:smash:

Back
Top Bottom