Hospitality At Matter - 8th January 2010

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist

HOSPITALITY AT MATTER -
8TH JANUARY 2010

After smashing it in 2009 with well over 40 Hospitalities in the UK alone, we kick things off in 2010 in style.

Returning to Matter we bring you another top to bottom line-up of quality including High Contrast, Rusko, London Elektricity, Friction, Shy FX, Danny Byrd, Cyantific, Blu Mar Ten, Dynamite, SP:MC, Darrison and AD in Room One.

Zinc, N-Type, Drums Of Death, Break b2b Calyx, Reso, SBTRKT, DRS and Rod Aslan in Room 2. Dance off all that turkey, start the year right at Hospitality.

Room 1 - High Contrast / Rusko / London Elektricity / Friction / ShyFX, Danny Byrd / Cyantific / Blu Mar Ten / Dynamite / SP:MC / Darrison + AD

Room 2 - Zinc / N-Type / Drums Of Death / Break b2b Calyx / Reso / SBTRKT / DRS + Rod Aslan

http://www.hospitalrecords.com/hospitality/london/

Rusko :rinsed:

You'll have to go to the toilet when he's playing unless you like clowny dubstep

Completely agree. Rusko in the main rm @ Hospitality?! SORT IT OUT!! He should be banished to the Thames....

EDIT: and replaced with Nu:Tone, last time I went he played the last set & was one of the best I have ever heard & had the delight to skank down to...

The funny thing is....I actually posted in that thread above as well!

Ah well.......1-0 to the Repost Police! :repost:

Back
Top Bottom