Bring It Here demo (please leave feedback)

Nice mate, i really like that, the only thing i would of done differently is the arrangement, i think there are too many cuts in the drums (but that is just personal preference)

Nice work mate

nice man, real nice. drums are sounding tight and the bassline is really in your face and up for it. just think the vocal sample could do with a bit of work, it's sticking out a bit too much in the mix at the moment for me personally.

good stuff though!

nice man, real nice. drums are sounding tight and the bassline is really in your face and up for it. just think the vocal sample could do with a bit of work, it's sticking out a bit too much in the mix at the moment for me personally.

good stuff though!

hey, cheers bro... yer ur right the vocal needs work (and so does the whole track to be honest) just something i whacked out the other night. i'll keep u posted for when the track is finished and let me know any more tweaks and shiz that need doin (always good to have outside opinions and criticism)

ive got a few more tracks including a few dub steppers in the workings. i'm looking to have a collection of 4/5 or so new tunes by late december so watch this space.

Back
Top Bottom