Spin Doc / International Sound / 3rd Degree Gurns sound

Ah you really wanna do that? Why not come up with something original and better? The gurns synth has been rinsed to death like a hot flannel.

well it's good to have stuff like that in the ol' database so i can use it if i need, look if you know please just tell me, and if you don't, just don't bother saying that, i know the pros and cons etc, i just simply want this sound.

thanks massively! do you know what it's called? i've had that synth for ages i never knew it was that! i'll get browsing through the presets, but it would be so helpful if you could tell me what it's called :)

someone just tell him ffs , jeez.

this. and keep your head out of the production forum if you got nothing to to say on topic. thanks and :wave:

edit: dunno if its this, but try "eff em piano", tube and distort it. apart from that, that sound is imo just a highpitched reese with some modulation.

Last edited:
this. and keep your head out of the production forum if you got nothing to to say on topic. thanks and :wave:

edit: dunno if its this, but try "eff em piano", tube and distort it. apart from that, that sound is imo just a highpitched reese with some modulation.

THIs...

personally i dont have a clue as i couldnt produce a guff after tinned pears and beans.

Shit WillR

You've been done by the pre-set police.
If I knew I'd help you out. Not sure why anyone thinks they should be telling you what sounds you can play with.
Fucking ridiculous

damage limitation in the sense of stop recycling the same old tired sounds.

why not be the first one to create the 'next bitcrusher' sound?

wouldn't that be more rewarding that dialing up a preset and sounding like every other lemon without a brain?

innovate, don't imitate.

wouldn't that be more rewarding that dialing up a preset and sounding like every other lemon without a brain?

innovate, don't imitate.

Yeh but if you just wanna wack out a jump up banger, the majority of people that listen to jump up love those sounds and are not boring to them, yes the sounds have been rinsed but its the way you use the sounds within your track.
Having said that you are right, it is much more rewarding and satisfying making your own synths that you know knowone else has. But yeh its good to create used synths and then change them to make your own, no different to taking a kick or snare from a sample pack and processing it really is it.

as i've said... i just want it in the database, so i can use it if i ever feel the need to, don't give me therapy, just help me!

innovate, don't imitate.

would you say this to bad company or noisia or break or icicle or alix perez etc? they often use similar sounds as each other but no-one ever comments on that do they?

Back
Top Bottom