New Produced Tracks. Leave me feedback and I will leave you feedback. Thanks

first one was a little bit of a waiter. intro is too long/ not enough happening. and when it does come in, the snare is way too subtle - in general the mixdown is lacking a lot! the intruments dont really cut through hence making it boring to listen to.

switching the style for the second, i like that! but again, the snare needs some work and i cant really work out when it drops (think its lacking some sub aswell) which would make it very hard to mix in.

third one is the best so far, but you got to work on your mixdowns, the sub is too loud and the synth which starts at the beginning aswell.

try to put some work into your drums (they dont got enough impact..), mixdowns, name your tunes and keep at it!

hello mate, first off my names dubsta (not my real name lol)...been djing for years, producing for about two years.....So check my tracks out and leave a comment (on soundcloud) and follow and i'll do likewise.....

Ok, ive heard the first track...(ill have a listen later to the rest) I'll give an honest opinion but in no way am i an expert at production, im still learning........Overall not a bad attempt, But i would layer the snare to fatten it up abit...maybe add some revers (very slight amount) to add some more "ssssssshhhhh" sound to it and compress it some what to increase its presence......I think you need to try and master the track overall, add some eq and compression to it to fatten it up a bit.....finally id say spice up the inro as it seems a bit long and you need to grab the listeners attention, id put some sort of vocal at the begining....keep at it and youll get there feller

Dubsta are you a complete fucktard? You're giving feedback to a track thats over two and a half years old, and posted by a guy who has a total of 4 posts since then? You really think he's gonna be here to see what you have to say? Use a bit of common savvy fella.....

Dubsta are you a complete fucktard? You're giving feedback to a track thats over two and a half years old, and posted by a guy who has a total of 4 posts since then? You really think he's gonna be here to see what you have to say? Use a bit of common savvy fella.....

thats a bit strong mate......i didnt check how old the post was......calm down geez, its only a forum post, you'll end up having high blood pressure ......ppppfffffttttt...essex boys hey??????

Back
Top Bottom