CDJ problem

st420

VIP Junglist
ey guys,

having a problem with my CDJ, every CD works fine,except if i burn chaos theory or let it happen by break onto a cd, it will cause the deck to crash

i payed for the tunes so its not like there dodgey or anything. tried burning on diff cds still same prob, but only with these songs..

its doing my head in, cannot think of why this is happening

if anyone has any ideas/same prob let us know

thanks

Are you recording them onto CD as audio, and not as mp3/file? Sometimes files can cause the CDJ to glitch or skip, so recording them as audio is key.

Always check the Pionner website, Ive updated my cdj1000 once, Download the file, burn to disc and let it play. In regards to what other people have said I burn all my cd's as mp3 and use them on my cdj1000 and my mates very old cdj500 which is probably over 10 years old now and I rarely get problems, occasionally the 500 will but its nothing that flicking it off then back on wont fix

thanks for replys guys.

there stanton C.324

yeah ive burned them to audio, same prob. i tried burning just the songs onto individual CDs and now they work...

these decks have seriously been nothing but problems. no idea why. theyv just sat in my room havnt dropped or anything, and there prone to crashing and i have to turn em on n off again...

got shockones dad to have a look cant find a problem. my conclusion is that stanton CDJs suck dick.

def gonna save up for some pioneer decks. heard good things bout them.

he's a producer from aus. i thought you guys might know him cos he goes over uk abit

shock zero? haha c'mon bit harsh.

Back
Top Bottom