Digital "Sounds of Freedom / 3 Point" (CIA 011)

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
"Lego Lego Lego Lego Moonshine music, Lego Lego Lego Lego Oldtime music, Lego Lego Lego Lego fun time music, Lego Lego Lego Lego African music"

I can't get this tune out of my head!

Digital "Sounds of Freedom / 3 point" (CIA 011)

The main tune on here is "Sounds of freedom" aka the Lego song ;) Its simmilar to other Digital tunes in that it doesn't develop much beyond the main hook. The main hook is comprimised of an old 1992 Ray Keith amen loop, some FM bass stabs, sparse piano keys (some say its a guitar?) and the "lego lego..." vocal. Its quite nice, extremely catchy, but it goes nowhere really. The flipside "3 point" is I guess what they call a 2-step roller. It also goes nowhere however it features a really sexy 1992 hardcore like bleep loop that I remember first hearing on PBS while watching Sesame Street as a child. Its a shame digital didn't take this tune somewhere cause it really diserved it!

I rate this record: 7/10

While were still talking about "lego lego lego.." I recommend checking out this classy lego builder site. This person has made working carnival rides out of legos, I used to do the same however this guys taken it many steps further by making his lego models rack onto trailers as well as moderizing them so they work on many axels. Amazing!!!! http://members.tripod.com/~legorides/

Back
Top Bottom