Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 134
  1. #1
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,968
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 332 Times in 185 Posts

    If your families life depended on it.......

    .... what famous person of the same sex, would you be willing to give your ass too?


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  2. #2
    formerly mania logikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    www.easternpromiseaudio.com
    Age
    71
    Posts
    7,695
    Thanks
    1,279
    Thanked 1,354 Times in 871 Posts

    Re: If your families life depended on it.......

    sean penn. you know what the list is long, i could go from st. peter in the bible to jimmy dean
    ______________________
    .2079-e|Hong Kru|RSA|Dam Nation
    .Omega Ape Society|Babylon Falling
    .dbs.reactor grits.scam.logikz.phuture-t.splinter.drome.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do

  3. #3
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,968
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 332 Times in 185 Posts

    Re: If your families life depended on it.......

    I would have to say Steve McQueen if put in this position


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  4. #4
    formerly mania logikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    www.easternpromiseaudio.com
    Age
    71
    Posts
    7,695
    Thanks
    1,279
    Thanked 1,354 Times in 871 Posts

    Re: If your families life depended on it.......

    you know maloney i think argus is taking your place round here cos hes sick but like... worse (more sick and on the other end of the spectrum, its like looking into the infant lady bathorys thoughts) than you, which i always thought wasnt very likey or even possible, i hope you dont take a fence by me saying this
    ______________________
    .2079-e|Hong Kru|RSA|Dam Nation
    .Omega Ape Society|Babylon Falling
    .dbs.reactor grits.scam.logikz.phuture-t.splinter.drome.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do

  5. #5
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,968
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 332 Times in 185 Posts

    Re: If your families life depended on it.......

    I ask the questions that need to be answered. One day it may be all made relevant.


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  6. #6
    Supreme Crab Leader EWOKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,296
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 212 Times in 118 Posts

    Re: If your families life depended on it.......

    Rab C Nesbit



  7. #7
    Drum & Bass Forum DJ NUERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,496
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 78 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: If your families life depended on it.......

    Tom Selleck

  8. #8
    Nothing.......... Fes Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    U WOT M8?
    Posts
    15,199
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts

    DUDES YOU'D FUCK...

    YOU KNOW, IF YOU WERE GAY ....
    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    with body languange grunts and howls we have become best friends. but i know now, for a fact, he will fuck yo bitch. you think hes your new firend well he wont stop there, he will fuck yo momma yo girl yo sister yo father yo uncle whole family patoo. but hes a great guy, its just body lamguage and onomapoetic grunts dont really convey much info

  9. #9
    No Tuk Tuk Today Radius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the flyover
    Posts
    7,143
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: If your families life depended on it.......

    Didn't Selleck die of AIDS..he didn't get iot from you did he ??

  10. #10
    formerly mania logikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    www.easternpromiseaudio.com
    Age
    71
    Posts
    7,695
    Thanks
    1,279
    Thanked 1,354 Times in 871 Posts

    Re: DUDES YOU'D FUCK...

    EAHEAHAEHAEHEAHEAHE
    ______________________
    .2079-e|Hong Kru|RSA|Dam Nation
    .Omega Ape Society|Babylon Falling
    .dbs.reactor grits.scam.logikz.phuture-t.splinter.drome.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do

  11. #11
    Nothing.......... Fes Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    U WOT M8?
    Posts
    15,199
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: DUDES YOU'D FUCK...




    /end thread
    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    with body languange grunts and howls we have become best friends. but i know now, for a fact, he will fuck yo bitch. you think hes your new firend well he wont stop there, he will fuck yo momma yo girl yo sister yo father yo uncle whole family patoo. but hes a great guy, its just body lamguage and onomapoetic grunts dont really convey much info

  12. #12
    Drum & Bass Forum DJ NUERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,496
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 78 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: If your families life depended on it.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Didn't Selleck die of AIDS..he didn't get iot from you did he ??
    No this is dudes you WOULD fuck not dudes you've fucked already.

  13. #13
    Drum & Bass Forum Jakue08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Laandon/West Country
    Posts
    1,367
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: DUDES YOU'D FUCK...

    no one!!!!!!!!!!!!! but probaly gok wan as if i was paraletic he looks like a girl with short hair

















    im guna rgret that comment in the morning
    FULLY AUTOMATIC! Brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

  14. #14
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,968
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 332 Times in 185 Posts

    Re: DUDES YOU'D FUCK...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakue08 View Post
    no one!!!!!!!!!!!!! but probaly gok wan as if i was paraletic he looks like a girl with short hair















    im guna rgret that comment in the morning
    HOMO


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  15. #15
    Drum & Bass Forum DJ NUERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,496
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 78 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: DUDES YOU'D FUCK...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakue08 View Post
    no one!!!!!!!!!!!!! but probaly gok wan as if i was paraletic he looks like a girl with short hair
    EHEHAHEHAH Your well gay

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. fuck fuck fuck thats gotta hurt
    By DIRTYBERNARD in forum Waffle
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 18-05-2010, 17:24
  2. WHY THE FUCK IS THAT BITCH ON TV?!?
    By spiderfran286 in forum Waffle
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 14-07-2009, 19:51
  3. Yer fuck u cunts u know who u are!!
    By djhektikz in forum Waffle
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 20-04-2009, 14:38
  4. Promo's on Redeye Records...
    By DJ SCUBA in forum Drum & Bass
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 13-11-2008, 14:42

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •