Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,744
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 226 Times in 121 Posts


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  2. #2
    Nothing.......... Fes Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    U WOT M8?
    Posts
    15,115
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    with body languange grunts and howls we have become best friends. but i know now, for a fact, he will fuck yo bitch. you think hes your new firend well he wont stop there, he will fuck yo momma yo girl yo sister yo father yo uncle whole family patoo. but hes a great guy, its just body lamguage and onomapoetic grunts dont really convey much info

  3. #3
    Drum & Bass Forum NastyLimbCheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,840
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    this video is making wtf hard


    For all these awesome gifts bestowed upon him, yet he suffers from a curse.

  4. #4
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,744
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 226 Times in 121 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    I love a red haired dog
    I love a blond haired dog
    and a salacious barking brunette


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  5. #5
    DnBForBum Pls logikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    www.easternpromiseaudio.com
    Age
    71
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    835
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 631 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxhoR...eature=related

    this is relevant, also this is what you get for saying stuff i dont know, is that even a word
    ______________________
    .2079-e|Hong Kru|RSA|Dam Nation
    .Omega Ape Society|Babylon Falling
    .dbs.reactor grits.scam.logikz.phuture-t.splinter.drome.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz rave real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    sved merk rem särk. varg

  6. #6
    Aka - Align. Gr1pz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    wtf is goin on....

    >>February Deep Mix!!!!!<<

    please Leave Feedback

  7. #7
    Aka - Align. Gr1pz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxhoR...eature=related

    this is relevant, also this is what you get for saying stuff i dont know, is that even a word
    fucking terrible at growlin.

    >>February Deep Mix!!!!!<<

    please Leave Feedback

  8. #8
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,744
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 226 Times in 121 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    Quote Originally Posted by Gr1pz View Post
    wtf is goin on....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5_...layer_embedded


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  9. #9
    double safety safety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    time & space
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,336
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    is it wrong that i pictured brof under everyone of those wigs and had a wank

  10. #10
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8,744
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 226 Times in 121 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    Quote Originally Posted by safety View Post
    is it wrong that i pictured brof under everyone of those wigs and had a wank
    As long as you can deal with the fact that Brofski will have a wank sometime in the next 24 hours about you wanking over the vid whilst imagining them to be him dressed in wigs, then youll be fine.


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  11. #11
    Drum & Bass Forum Turtles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    21
    Posts
    340
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Ballad to a Wigged Dog

    WHOA

    WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

    I need to rethink my life after that....TOTAL MINDFUCK.

Similar Threads

  1. The Gaming Thread
    By Moskit in forum Waffle
    Replies: 8491
    Last Post: 38 Minutes Ago, 08:48
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 18:49
  3. ballad of a warlord - safety*
    By safety in forum New Talent and Track Reviews
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 09:24
  4. Dawn Ballad - Dj-Sinister
    By DJ-Sinister in forum New Talent and Track Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 11:51

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •