???Chemical Records???

Would never use Chemical as they're too expensive. + I can always drive up to them in about 15 mins.
Would also never use Catapult again after the last affair with them....

Online delivery it's all about Redeye and Mirage2000. Wicked prices, wicked delivery speed, no fucking around. That's what you need.

Yep Mirage2000records.co.uk all the way + lower prices than Redeye!!!:rave:

never had a problem with chemical or redeye both spot on everytime and mostly next day delivery

Slightly OT but I ordered a couple of EP's with catapult last saturday, and both were in stock on the site when i placed the order...

Few days pass and one EP turns up, so I ring to find out about the other and was told it would be sent out when it's in stock and that im a "lucky boy" to have got the other one as it was apparently the last one in the store and no where else int he country had any left.

Righty o you patronizing cunt, just send me the EP when it comes in i can't be assed to fuck around with an £8.99 refund because of your shit customer service and mis-information on the website.

Been using them for ages, but think i will swerve em from now on.

Yeah no joy :( so gutted as i genuinely think chemical is the best online record shop around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always been good for me too. But who knows, they might just be having some issues with the site and won't be gone for good. I mean they seemed to be healthy again after their problems a year or so ago.

I thought they were going bust anyway?

I remember a thread on here about Chemical going into administration last year.

I thought they were going bust anyway?

I remember a thread on here about Chemical going into administration last year.

company was already bust. they went into administration (the administrators were RSM Tenon) to try and coax it back to life but it looks like they saw the way it was going. They needed to continue buying stock in order to make the business look functioning and not just some closing down sale with old unwanted stock. it looks like the creditors got most of their cash back so called it a day. pretty sad really

This is yet another nail in the coffin for vinyl, chemical have always served me well and delivery's have usually been next day. I ordered vinyl from catapult once but the vinyl turned up smashed and they told me I had to take it up with royal mail so I never bothered with them again. by chance I ordered from redeye for the first time last week and the service was great. The records came packed well and they came next day. If chemical has moved I think I will be using them.
I have never been interested in going digital but have been seriously considering buying a cd deck to ad to my set up lately as more and more record shops seem to be vanishing. I'm just wondering how long till the labels get together and say 'fuck it' and ditch it completely. I hope it doesn't happen but who knows.
I went into my local record for the first time in ages last year thinking the shelves looked empty, I asked what new promo's they had in stock the guy behind the counter then told me that they don't sell vinyl any more. I said what kind of record shop doesn't sell records? I guess they make there money renting out speakers now but there you go.
has anyone on here made the switch to cd decks ? I have never even had a go on a set. was thinking about pioneer. what are they like to use?

Back
Top Bottom