DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE, DEXCELL FUSION & NUERA

Re: DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE, DEXCELL FUSION & N

WOO 103 downloads. ahahah
fuck it , im done making podcasts. :D
ive reached our peak. ahaha!!!

Re: DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE, DEXCELL FUSION & N

furlonge's last tune is biggggg, anybody know anything about other than its with culture shock?

bless you angel

I've been listening to this awesome mix over and over again in the last days! I Tried to spread it a little bit, because it's so nice... I'm really lookin' forward to the next one!

I've been listening to this awesome mix over and over again in the last days! I Tried to spread it a little bit, because it's so nice... I'm really lookin' forward to the next one!
thanks mate, it should be out this weekend, if not early this week, been delayed but will be very much worth it.:D

GAHHHH
you guys have no idea how excited i am to release the next 3 podcasts.
Some really big surprises coming up!

Fuck. why didn't i click on this thread before.
On it immediately

This has been on repeat since i D/L'd it.
Heavy Heavy

Big ups :)

nice one mate, the next podcast has been on pause for the last 2 weeks because were waiting on our guest dj mix unfortunatly :/
so hold tight

just out of interest, does anybody know the name of that Culture shock and Furlonge track at the end of Furlonge's set?
It was quite, quite sexy.

ill ask brendan from futurebound for you if you want.

please, what's name of the track who beginning at 16:30?
i love it!

bump

bump bump

Back
Top Bottom