Reputation Points = ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moskit

:rodigan:
I notice my Reputation thing has gone red.

So I hovered over it & it said "i'm a bit of a cunt etc etc" & that I have -9 Repuation Points.

Does this actually mean anything?

Does -10 = Ban or whatever...

I'm excited.

:wave:

I knew that already, i'm looking for coherent answers, from people with normal chins & ears please.

don't think the reputation means anything in the grander scheme of things , just a way of seeing who's popular and who's a bit of a tool.

LOL i noticed it yesterday - and things are gettin worse for you moskit.

Walk under any ladders lately or break any mirrors ?

The excellent thing is that its anonymous too... Therefore I can slate you off in every post you make even though im not man enough to say anything to your face lol :teeth:

The excellent thing is that its anonymous too... Therefore I can slate you off in every post you make even though im not man enough to say anything to your face lol :teeth:

Or you can put someone elses name at the end of the post so they thinks its them :D

:hotpants:
its not completely anonymous. i can see who is submitting them. if a member was offened by one of your comments i could bitch slap you.

:teeth:

:hotpants:
its not completely anonymous. i can see who is submitting them. if a member was offened by one of your comments i could bitch slap you.

:teeth:

I havnt made any comments. But who put 'little fucking pussy' on mine. :confused:

Every other comment don't really mind... But don't appreciate that comment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom