Allow me to introduce myself, I am..

Dubstok

...Sean aka Dubstok

Been listening to DnB for years now, just gettin into the mixing/DJing scene, bought some decks couple of months ago, thought I'd come on here to get some advice on various things - mainly how to get myself a gig somewhere cuz I havn't got a clue! haha

P.S Random Concept @ Global Gathering Is the place to be! Last two years have been fully sick... roll on 2010

Hi all im frazer 29 years young and to be fair love all kinds of dance music,But my main love the old skool a of skool of all the dance music,but the jungle is my main love ..Hope to have some mad times .I will just say bad company 2000 valitens day is my fav mix just behind vibes and master vibes dreamscape 21

...Sean aka Dubstok

Been listening to DnB for years now, just gettin into the mixing/DJing scene, bought some decks couple of months ago, thought I'd come on here to get some advice on various things - mainly how to get myself a gig somewhere cuz I havn't got a clue! haha

P.S Random Concept @ Global Gathering Is the place to be! Last two years have been fully sick... roll on 2010

Really?!

internet_guide.jpg

Back
Top Bottom