.04 DNBFORUM MINI-MIX COMPETITION - ENTRIES

Its nothing to do with the results, I was just sayin in comparison to the others it seemed a bit shit. Took ages for results to come through, there appears to be no feedback just seems kinda half arsed compared to the others. I uphold Respect for Chloe for organising it but I just feel that if ur voulnteer to judge then u shud do ur job. Peace

lol the judges did a great job.
they gave me feedback on their favorite 4 mixes

i havent had time to sort thru all of it.
and frankly couldnt be bothered for numerous reasons
as you previously said, i usually put a lot of effort on these but it felt to me, like a waste so i cant be bothered anymore.

sorry guys

aww thats a shame chlo but it must be frustrating when people don't take these comps seriously when your putting all your effort with you spare time and it's not fair, I'd probably give up if I was you but you've done a great job so far and I'm sure with the support and influence of more reputable forum members things could work, but I reckon you should put your feet up for a while!!

are the results being released for this comp though? oh and well done prospket!!:applause:

aww thats a shame chlo but it must be frustrating when people don't take these comps seriously when your putting all your effort with you spare time and it's not fair, I'd probably give up if I was you but you've done a great job so far and I'm sure with the support and influence of more reputable forum members things could work, but I reckon you should put your feet up for a while!!
agreed. you dont have to do this all by yourself chloe. theres a lot of members, including me, who would gladly help out the competitions, as to keep them alive.

thanks guys, im just gonna focus on the podcasts for a while
and maybe in january bring the comps back
the feedback will be coming up.

Just checked this, Big up Alex i really liked your mix i always do

I would also like to say thanks to Chloe as i feel you never really got the respect you deserved, some people took the comps for granted and thats wasnt fair so i dont blame you having a break from them. :)

Back
Top Bottom