GREEDY OVERPRICED!UNBELEIVABLE!!!

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
http://www.vinylsearcher.com/contact.aspx

Got an email about rare tunes from this site as i baught from them years ago,almost all the tunes i looked at were £20.00 and above some are not even rare and can be baught from most online store for less than a fiver,what a greedy bunch of money grabbers!!they may be a credit crunch but who in there rite mind would pay £££££££for some of the tunes on there that are about as rare as clipz tunes.
just had to post this really couldnt beleive it check out there stock see if you agree,the only thing i saw worth the money was the metalheadz tin box set which is £70 quid but thats a bit steep still.

Considering it only came out a couple of weeks back too! Who are this website and why are they charging so much?

Bad Company - Inside the Machine LP for £70 lol...

Its sold out at Chemical, but they still have it for £20

jokes aint it,well i replyed to there email and said if you want me to buy from you site thats fine but lower those ludacrus prices first,thanks.lmao:D

boys boys, granted these prices are very steep, but you need to think about what they are maybe willing to PAY for tunes aswell. if you get a tenner off them for s hit clipz tune that came out yonks ago and theyre selling it for 50 quid and you can do that 10 times.. bingo. use it to your advantage.

boys boys, granted these prices are very steep, but you need to think about what they are maybe willing to PAY for tunes aswell. if you get a tenner off them for s hit clipz tune that came out yonks ago and theyre selling it for 50 quid and you can do that 10 times.. bingo. use it to your advantage.

Does it say they pay good money for tunes on there? At a guess I'd say they just pay unit price (3-4quid, unless its very very rare)

Does it say they pay good money for tunes on there? At a guess I'd say they just pay unit price (3-4quid, unless its very very rare)

:word: and they'd prob want it in absolute mint condition (which I couldn't say about any of my tunes)

im not sure tbh, but at the end of the day, if ive got 25 tunes that i paid lets say 6 quid for each they cost me £150 and if i can get 4 quid back on each of them ill bring in £100, if id had all those tunes for ov er a year id be happy with that tbh.

Skream remix of in for the kill was what i first searched for,top price £220!

Anyone wanna buy mine for £219 :)

Back
Top Bottom