Ideas, Suggestions, and Questions

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
Just making a thread so you guys can put in your ideas, suggestions and questions about either the podcasts, the competitions or the dj of the month.

No , you cannot make a thread in this subforum apart from me.Reason being, its really only to keep the podcast and competition threads, to keep them clean and easy to find. Hope everyone is cool with that.

I am really open to suggestion and questions about making these two additions to the forum better and to bring a positive attitude back on the forum. To keep it fun and interesting.

Send me your ideas and thoughts. Thanks guys.

what about that one competition in the production section about only using 808 sounds and such? We should put that here.

Oh and I have an idea. Make a song that can not be identified really as any sub genre of drum and bass, but it drum and bass like?

is it too late to submit for october's podcast, if not when is the deadline?

video of al stripping please

kekeke sorry safety* but thats for my eyes only.

is it too late to submit for october's podcast, if not when is the deadline?

there is no submission for october's podcast , as we have something special going on, However i will make a new thread in here for you guys to submit your tracks for Novembers Podcast.

there is no submission for october's podcast , as we have something special going on, However i will make a new thread in here for you guys to submit your tracks for Novembers Podcast.

nice one, lookin forward to it

Back
Top Bottom