Entity - "Bangthology"

BREin_AKe

1475069116-1.jpg

Over the last 6 years, Entity have released 26 tracks in the Nuskool Breakbeat and Drum & Bass genres.

In this time we collaborated with such names as Total Science, Ez Rollers, Futurebound, Shodan, Baobinga, DJ Quest, Screwface and more.

We are releasing a collection of original tunes and remixes, specially remastered for this release.

The album is entitled Entity - "Bangthology". It is priced at only £11 FOR THE WHOLE ALBUM! (or £1.20 each tune). There is also a hidden bonus unreleased DnB tune available for those who buy the whole album.

More information and direct links to buy the album can be found at: http://www.entitymusic.com

Thanks for all you lovely people's plays and support for Entity over our time in the genre. We hope that this will bring back a few memories of days gone by :gang_bang

Hi BREin_AKe,

Well,Thanks for nice information regarding entities and Bangthology.I want more information regarding these topic.You are genius as you have created a good awareness among others.Please provide some useful links regarding these interactive topic.I am waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks

Is this the Entity that released Potugal on Finger Licking Records?

just noticed that Portugal is on the album any chance this album will be getting a vinyl release? Been dying for that track on vinyl for ages

hi guys

peter candid i don't really know what you're asking for man!

scotty - we released portugal on lickable beats. there was an album sampler with portugal on, and a single released later with the ez rollers remix. hope that helps :)

cheers!

B

Back
Top Bottom