A Traktor Scratch Question.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Right...

my best mate had traktor scratch but he got rid of his decks and it was jus sittin there, so he has givin it to me, he gave me the wax, the audio 8 timecode box thingy, all the cables, basically the whole traktor scrach pro package.

now, then i try to install and register the program, it says the producted is already registered to another address. my mate sed to bitorrent a crqack copy. so i have downloaded a crack copy and this opens sound,

BUT

it seemed to be a shitter version of the one my mate used, i was wondering if there are different versions of the software and does it matter what version you use if you have all the correct gear to get it going, i havent got it going yet cos i am not too sure bout the software. i know i should research this but u are my first port of call.

Cheers in advance.

Thats a bit of a rip off you should be able to register it to more than one computer, try using your mates name and address when you register it.

yeah i will ask him for the stuff...does anyone know if this is the latest software version, cos i might have the newer one and he might have the older....

Traktor_Scratch_Pro_Screenshot.jpg

surely if u'd bought it 2nd hand u'd have the same problem, jus give traktor a ring

I recently attempted to unregister my Traktor in hopes of selling it:

I had to email them and tell them I wanted to unregister the product (cant remember the exact address but if you search their support section it should come up)

They then emailed me a form I was to fill out and FAX to them, only after this would they be willing to unregister it.

I got lazy since they took awhile to contact me with the form but that's the process it seems.

Best of luck to ya

you should be able to register it to two different comps, do you have the install cd? try and get his login details etc . if that doesnt work you can contact native instruments and tell them you've bought it off him and i think they reset it or something, its in the manual somewhere i think

thats it tho, i havent bought it off him, he has no decks and he sed i can use it till he has some,

i wanna know will a cracked copy work with the audio 8 box and stuff? even tho the box has been used with another serial?

SO BASICALLY WHAT I AM ASKING IS WILL THE HARDWARE WORK WITH CRACKED SOFTWARE?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom