Stu, what happened here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I know I haven't been the 'reviews section don' myself however I notice no one is posting reviews really other then myself and you.

Well nay I say :/ :cry:

Excuse me??? I think I may have done 1 or 2 more than Stuuu!!! :tut: :D

Seriously tho, sorry about the lack of reviews but funds have been tight over the last couple of weeks, which means not so many tunes/nights out, but payday is nearing so hold tight for some more reviews forthcoming !!!

Mulla, Serum, and 1992 are the biggest review dons in here.

I have asked users to write a minimum of two reviews per week, those who have not done this will be deleted shortly.

I have been a bit busy messing with the forum itself to do reviews, I will get back on track when I have sorted the hosting for the next 12 months.

I will be on the lookout for new users soon, so if you know anyone that is interested, let me know.

Also, those who do reviews will finally get something in return. I will mail the active review crew once the hosting is sorted.

stuuu said:
Also, those who do reviews will finally get something in return. I will mail the active review crew once the hosting is sorted.

PRESENTS?!?! Ohh boy! 8O

I've been moving house and only got my modem connected yesterday so once i'm soprted i'll be reviewing more.

ok now its just lame..

someone ban this crossdressing drummer for a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom