belgium DNB

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
off to Belgium in the morning so just wondering if theirs anything going on over their, going to Brussels. Im off till the end of the weekend so just wondering if any raves are on.

I know Alix Perez and Netsky are both originally from Belgium... there must be something good!

enit, i know theirs a few belgium heads on here that know something, im going till sunday so if their is anything on the friday or saturday night it be nice to attent. come on u brussel sprouts.

enit, i know theirs a few belgium heads on here that know something, im going till sunday so if their is anything on the friday or saturday night it be nice to attend. come on u brussel sprouts.

This friday there's a dnb party with Original Sin & Logistics in Leuven (isn't that far from Brussels) and in a few weeks there's Spor in Bruges but otherwise there's not that much dnb in belgium yet :(

<3 netsky

jeah radar @ silo in leuven is quite big and leuven is prety close to brussels theres also nightmare act 2 in liege/luik with cooh if youre in for hard and dark and theres I love music in diest with the vengaboys (lol) and local dnb artists in a seperate room where raveoursouls plays oldskool beats

Back
Top Bottom