Ram Records

Laserz14

i can smell the dank
everyone talks about getting on a ram records mailing list or something? just wondering what this is and how what you have to do to sign up?

lol

ginger_nuts.jpg

Oooooohhhh suits you sir! ;-0

something to do with red one and a 'reach around'

hahahaha

they did something where you pay 70 quid and they send you 10 Ram/Frequency promos a few weeks before they hit the shops. I did tghe very first one and got sent things like the C&S album, Taken, Kronix etc. I'd suggest emailing them to see if they still have spaces cos they did do it for the first 100 people (this was ages ago though)

hahahaha

they did something where you pay 70 quid and they send you 10 Ram/Frequency promos a few weeks before they hit the shops. I did tghe very first one and got sent things like the C&S album, Taken, Kronix etc. I'd suggest emailing them to see if they still have spaces cos they did do it for the first 100 people (this was ages ago though)

yer im on the list its well worth it imo especially if u like ram.

email ram and they will get back to u

yer im on the list its well worth it imo especially if u like ram.

email ram and they will get back to u

I know Emma who works there really well and she said all i need to do is call her and she'll stick me back on the list when i want but i lost my job recently so cant fucking afford it! Pissed cos theres so much good shit coming on Ram (Sub Focus, Noisia etc)

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. i'm lookin for that red one little cartoon sketch that was posted through dogs on acid a while back. the one about the date with a dj.... anyone know where it is? if you know, you KNOW what i'm on about.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. i'm lookin for that red one little cartoon sketch that was posted through dogs on acid a while back. the one about the date with a dj.... anyone know where it is? if you know, you KNOW what i'm on about.

i do! It was one of those Monster cartoon wasnt it?

i heard he was REALLY upset when he saw that. So much so that he asked them to take it down

awwwww. heh.
it was a little harsh but pretty funny in all fairness.
i think i might have it saved to my laptop at home, will have to check later.

It was kinda funny but imagine if you were Scott and you saw that. You'd be pretty miffed!

That mailing list thing was a good move on their part to be fair. Ram promos are normally the most sought after promos in this scene so to make them available to normal punters like that is a good look

Back
Top Bottom