.04 DNBFORUM MINI-MIX COMPETITION

Re: DnB Forum COMPETITION 04 - Mini Mix Challenge

classic has been cancelled. sorry !

Thats fine... Although for future reference could I just clarify that it is not genre specific but more to do with being a classic... Stuff like; Trust Me, 174 Trek, BadAss, Sharp Shooter... All definatly jump up, but not like todays.

right well im really dissapointed in a lot of you
im gonna have to cancel this competition if i dont get the rest of the entries in by tomorow, especially when ive moved the date TWICE.
ive got about 6 mixes only.

im not doing this with that lame of a turnout
people who have turned your mixes in, blame the ones that havent.
and i wont be continueing the competitions , if it continues like this.

aww guyz you can do better then this! Twice its moved and you cant get much fairer than that, I think this has been the most layed back and straight forward comp so far so dont understand why people arn't pulling their weight.

Ive had longer shits than 20 mins!! get on ito_O

Respect to you chlo for trying and im sure it will all come together!

well i'll do 1 anyway will av it to ya by tomora, I finish work at 2 so will av it to ya by 6 if thats ok.

was gonna do it just, but i dont want my mrs to tear my head off haha

it's impossible to mix quietly.

p.s

cheer up or i'll send rock's round with some hugs & inuendo :)

yes mate, but please dont be angry if i cancel it tomorrow because people cant do a simple 20 minute mix.

Cancel the whole competition??? :rinsed:

I found out bout the mix one day, recorded and handed to you the next... Really aint that hard is it :confused:

get on this people, 20 minutes, get it done.

If they don't get it in just ban them from entering the next one??? no point in stopping all comps because of lame minority surely

im really sorry chloe i couldnt get my mix recorded coz of mixer issues, one of the channels kept cutting out! i was more upset than you are! im really sorry i havnt sed nefin sooner tho

Sorry i haven't got mine done, been busy. And for all you beef monkeys out there complaining, i said that from the start i wasn't sure if i could get it done.

Back
Top Bottom