.04 DNBFORUM MINI-MIX COMPETITION

Re: DnB Forum COMPETITION 04 - Mini Mix Challenge

im on this!!! ima go against the grain... and go with SOULFUL catagory!.......... (I got the new Logistics LP - and a few tricks up my sleeeve!)

Waiting for a jump up competition now lol i well wanna get in on a forum comp but sadly i do not fit into any of the catagories for this comp.

Good luck to everyone entering though

Basically, going up to leeds on saturday so dunno if i'll have my decks set up. If i can get it sorted in time can i just enter without letting you know now? Feel like getting a mix together anyway :)

youll have three weeks to do a mix :)

Waiting for a jump up competition now lol i well wanna get in on a forum comp but sadly i do not fit into any of the catagories for this comp.

Good luck to everyone entering though

ahah im pretty sure there will never be a full jump up competition til after december. sorry love

naaaah, can you shrink that image please chris, fucking massive and slows the thread. :)

Dark please Foof, I may do a soulful one aswell is it ok to let you know this week sometime about the soulful one? k ta

Put me down for soulful and deep for sure, might try get a dark one too.

If i dont manage to do it in time its like all cool though yeah? Dont wanna say i can do it if i actually cant in the end and its gonna fuck things up...

Back
Top Bottom