Fresh - Fantasia (Liquid Mix) / Fresh - Heavyweight (Benny Page Remix)

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
DNBArena are giving both of these tracks away for free when you buy Heavyweight on mp3 from their download store

I've already bought Heavyweight on both vinyl and mp3 (but not from DNBArena!) so I'm not gonna pay to download Heavyweight again from DNBArena but I would really like the two free bonus tracks!

So I was just wondering if anyone that has the two tracks would be kind enough to upload them, considering they are free?

Would be much appreciated! Cheers

DNBArena are giving both of these tracks away for free when you buy Heavyweight on mp3 from their download store

I've already bought Heavyweight on both vinyl and mp3 (but not from DNBArena!) so I'm not gonna pay to download Heavyweight again from DNBArena but I would really like the two free bonus tracks!

So I was just wondering if anyone that has the two tracks would be kind enough to upload them, considering they are free?

Would be much appreciated! Cheers

Wasnt too keen on that Benny Page mix. Then again if its free....

the benny page remix is heavy but that bass roar shudnt get cut out by the second bass stab imo wud sound better, coz for me its that long roar thats makes heavyweight so heavyweight.

Back
Top Bottom