DnB Forum PODCAST 003 Feat KASRA & The Tornado

yeh sick podcast. Needs a voice on it though, introduce the tracks, speak over the mixes occasionaly. Bit of background on some tracks, or a bit of showing off with dnb knowledge etc.

need someone in the know with a good voice!

ahah yeh i get you, id do it but i think id get so much shit for my american accent and my over use of words like "like, totally, omg, lets get some shoes, bffs" would drive you all mad.
:clown::clown:

i weldy enjoyed this. made for a very pleasant listening. looking forward to the next in the series already! big ups everyone who putting something into making it happen too, bup bup!

i weldy enjoyed this. made for a very pleasant listening. looking forward to the next in the series already! big ups everyone who putting something into making it happen too, bup bup!

wicked to hear :)
Got something VERY special for october's podcast!
Keep your eyes out for this.

Been meaning to comment on this sorry for the late response.

First off the producers tracks, wow. We've got some amazing talent production wise on this forum that get's overlooked I think and the DJ's on here get most recognition when there are some heads making some wicked music without it getting heard enough. I will endeavor to go into the new tracks & talent review section more often & check all your stuff out.

Tornado's mix is firing, always liked your style & selection. Good choice of DJ as again I don't think this guy get's enough props on the forum so big up mate!

Kasra's mix is pure class as well. I'v listened to this podcast about 15 times since i first downloaded :D Really looking forward to the new bits coming on Critical.

Thanks to Chloe & Toejam for all theit hard work with this as well, looking forward to the next one already!

Back
Top Bottom