DNBFORUM MIXTAPE PART DEUX?

will be away for the weekend (from now) til sunday night - so count me out til then. will be able to get on it from then tho, so just hit me up if in need.

we should have a poll when the mixes are done so everyone can vote on how much better ours is than the jump up one.

we should have a poll when the mixes are done so everyone can vote on how much better ours is than the jump up one.

each to their own n all that, i didnt realise it was a competition, they will be completly different mixes that were going to be together wouldnt bond well together, u should support both of them.

Last edited:

You need to up your half hearted interest in this and put together a full blown, chin strokingly good section then. :slick:

will be away for the weekend (from now) til sunday night - so count me out til then. will be able to get on it from then tho, so just hit me up if in need.

No rush mate Nick:ep is on his over the weekend then im sure somebody else can jump on after him so you can do your bit next week one evening.

Right iv got a mix down for the mixtape. Last tune is guna be Dangerous - Lynx & Perez, so if anyone has this and wants to mix from mine onwards speak NOW!

Tracklisting follow

Controller:
Triad - Fiasco
>> Loxy & Ink - Amazon
Jubei & Cern - Black Hole
Spectrasoul - Melodies
Commix - Japanese Electronics
Instra:mental - Watching You

Nick-ep:
June Miller - Coverage
Data - Vice
Sabre - Celler Dweller (Survival rmx)
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
Spy - Moving in Circles
Lynx & Alix Perez - Dangerous

Last edited:
i'll jump on this if it's all good? will hopefully get it done tomo evening as i'm at radio tonight.
if everyone's cool with that speak now or forever hold your peace!!!!!

i'll jump on this if it's all good? will hopefully get it done tomo evening as i'm at radio tonight.
if everyone's cool with that speak now or forever hold your peace!!!!!

Sounds gd man. Ill send you over the recording tonight to get Dangerous at same speed.

Back
Top Bottom