DNBFORUM MIXTAPE PART DEUX?

Dear Mr. Phat Controller,

Please accept this post as confirmation of my participation in aforementioned Daisychain mixtape.

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Gloxenstein PHD

I will play the ukulele with one hand while twanging my banjo string with the other hand and hit record with my big toe.

Yours faithfully,

Teddy Ruckspin.

Right i'v done 2 sections so hopefully somebody is able to get in this straight away, take a look see which one you can follow on from and post up let me know.

Triad - Fiasco
>> Loxy & Ink - Amazon
Jubei & Cern - Black Hole
Spectrasoul - Melodies
Commix - Japanese Electronics
Instra:mental - Watching You

and

Spectrasoul - Alibi (Break Remix)
>> Commix - Strictly
Netsky - Lost in This Word
Lenzman - Sugar Hill
Icicle - Spartan

Personally prefer the first mix so if anyone has "watching you" then shout!

Count Crook in aswell. Im sure he will be down like a clown. When do you need it by? and if we can fit them in, can we do teases?

i do..... Ill record summint tonight if thats kool?

Go for it mate, i'l upload the first section and send it to you later so you can get the pitch and then you're good to go.

Count Crook in aswell. Im sure he will be down like a clown. When do you need it by? and if we can fit them in, can we do teases?

There's no time frame really but if people can get on it as soon as they have a section they can follow on from then we can have it done in a couple of weeks i reckon.

Teaser's are fine man just try to keep the section roughly 15mins long. This works out at around 4/5 tunes + teasers in between.

Personally I think this should be done over a month or so, lets get this tracklist absolutley banging should we not?

Right, there's 16 people on this now. What do you think about splitting it into 2 parts?

If we do one mix it's going to be 4 hours long, 2 seperate 2 hours mixes would make them more listenable plus it gives us a chance to concentrate them both on seperate styles.

Maybe keep the one i'v started on a more minimal/liquid/tech tip & The other could be a more jump-up/dancefloor orientated type affair.

We might get them done a bit faster this way as well...

What do you lot think?

Last edited:
Think that sounds sweet!! Can I take the outro on the tech style one? It'll be heavy as lead (y)

Right, there's 16 people on this now. What do you think about splitting it into 2 parts?

If we do one mix it's going to be 4 hours long, 2 seperate 2 hours mixes would make them more listenable plus it gives us a chance to concentrate them both on seperate styles.

Maybe keep the one i'v started on a more minimal/liquid/tech tip & The other could be a more jump-up/dancefloor orientated type affair.

We might get them done a bit faster this way as well...

What do you lot think?

Fine by me! May i be the first to call intro on the jump up mix?! :P (unless someones got something ridiculously sick!)

Back
Top Bottom