DNBFORUM MIXTAPE PART DEUX?

Controller, everyone on the forum is PMing eachother laughing at you man, get your act together :teeth:

Actually forgot about this one. C'mon, its been a good month! would like to hear this all peiced together

I'm liking the idea of these joint mixes with forum DJ's. There's a nice vibe on this forum compared to DnB Arena and DOA. Wouldn't mind getting in on something like this or perhaps a Disfunktional-Radio DnB podcast.

Dave just send it over to Safety* to piece together if he's willing otherwise we'll never get this completed!

yeah dave yeah*

all i've heard is my bit and fortune's bit, but if they were anything to go by then this will shit all over the jump up effort

so.....wheres the finished mixes then. only 2 months late...lol.

is the jump up one pieced together then?

everyone needs to spam dave's wall with nasty goatse images till he sends the parts to me. i've asked hima few times to send them over and all i got was a nekkid picture of prospekt

everyone needs to spam dave's wall with nasty goatse images till he sends the parts to me. i've asked hima few times to send them over and all i got was a nekkid picture of prospekt

That not good enough ey? Some people are so hard to please. ;)

Dave's a long guy, end of. Fuck knows if this will ever see the light of day...

Back
Top Bottom