HayDee - Return From The Abyss

HayDee

Hello!

This is something between darkstep/neurofunk I've recently finished. First song that I've made using only Reason. I'm still quite new to music production, so it may lack something. Actually this is only 4th track that I've made since I started to learn about production (been learning it for 2 months and then I didn't do anything for another 3 months).

Maybe, when I'll become better at mastering and other technical stuff, I'll try to improve sound and details of this track, but till then I hope u will like it as it is now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFlEbYK1FLQ

It would be great to get some feedback, thanks. :)

Last edited:
Thanks, only sad, that final sound from youtube isn't that great as wav straight out of daw. On these it sounds very nice, but I think I need to work a bit on sub-bass, something I don't feel right with it.

yeah, its alright man, not bad for the amount of time uve been producing!!

am thinking nice samples on the intro and breakdown, but the main bass is too simple...

good sounds definatly, good work with the lead synth, but the bass needs some fucking up u know

i love the ideas in this mate, but i have to say it needs a bit more skill to pull off, you'll get much better very soon (this i'm sure of). revisit this after some more track practices. it will blow our minds with some extra work im sure of it. i like the vocal slices. Reminds me of todd edwards/d. byrd if they made dark/neuro tracks :)

keep it up

(y)

yep, I'll definitely get back to this track after some more practise on synths and other stuff. I already got some new ideas what should I change, but I just write them down for now.
Thanks for listening! ;)

Man, learn how to make a good neuro bass (I wish I could) cos this could have been sick!
The inspiration and the ideas are there, just the production skills are lagging a bit.

I'm really glad you all see the potential this song has :) You are giving me motivation to learn more and then improve it.

Back
Top Bottom