Who said original sin remixes were bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
I dont like it really tbf......I really like Original sin he is one of my fav producers atm but i haven't been feeling any of his remix's that he has done at all

I am WELL not into that at all, and I am a HUGE OS fan

I prefer the first version I heard, even though it was pretty similar to the original T-10

Compare this to any of the tunes on the fourthcoming album and it doesn't even come close

The "J Majik & Wickaman - Feel" remix is by far the best remix I've heard from OS so far

Can't say I'm really into any of the others

His own work is by far his best, Dangerous is such a tune

i don't like most of his remixes.. just thought this one was pretty wkd (y)

I am WELL not into that at all, and I am a HUGE OS fan

I prefer the first version I heard, even though it was pretty similar to the original T-10

Compare this to any of the tunes on the fourthcoming album and it doesn't even come close

The "J Majik & Wickaman - Feel" remix is by far the best remix I've heard from OS so far

Can't say I'm really into any of the others

His own work is by far his best, Dangerous is such a tune

Yeh i agree i think J Majik & Wickaman - Feel is hi best remix so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4An2EsY_GM

i dont get how this is a remix except for the intro bits

AHHHHH I never really listened to this properly, but I heard someone drop it at the last Run at Motion in Bristol and I was 100% convinced it was the infamous "8 Figure Bass VIP" that somebody commented on here recently, and I can completely see where they were coming from lol

It's actually quite a rowdy little tune in a rave, as was 8 Figure Bass imo, luckily I don't go to too many strictly jump up raves these days so it didn't get too overplayed for me

As for a remix though? Cmon Adam this is very tongue in cheekyoldtuneviptopassoffasaremixforabitofextraexposure :)

Still, his remix of 'Ra' has been his best so far, everything else hes done has been so-so.

Should definately stick to producing his own tunes though, its where hes going to make the biggest impact- the problem with remixes is that you can fuck em up and create a bad name for yourself- Clipz for example...

Still, his remix of 'Ra' has been his best so far, everything else hes done has been so-so.

Should definately stick to producing his own tunes though, its where hes going to make the biggest impact- the problem with remixes is that you can fuck em up and create a bad name for yourself- Clipz for example...

I think he ruined that tune. For so many years it was a classic and was kinda rare. Untill the shiity remix came out.
Ruined a classic for me.

Back
Top Bottom