anyone hitting fabric for Headz this friday?

ill be honest mate, if i need a shit ill just go, i wont be waiting till friday no ... and if i did, i wouldnt be doing it for the forum headz, id be doing it for myself ..

what sort of a question is this ???? :rinsed: muppet ..

:ban::ban::ban:

:teeth:

yea thought so , this is what happens when the waffle crew venture waywards..

our wit and sheer powers are to overwhelming for such small brains of the gen section :wave::wave:

only joshing mate.. crook knows the score.. re-read what i posted, it may all makes sense one day

ill be honest mate, if i need a shit ill just go, i wont be waiting till friday no ... and if i did, i wouldnt be doing it for the forum headz, id be doing it for myself ..

what sort of a question is this ???? :rinsed: muppet ..

:ban::ban::ban:
but i need to know if your going ethix? if your not there where will you be? when you need that shit curl it out all over my noggin, i worship you.

is tonight anyone hittin this up tonight? Gunna go off in there. Long time since a good old headz session

If i dont go to Eastbourne for that Slam night, i'll be at this.

Pervs in room 1 and Commix b2b D-Bridge in room 2. Jubbly

milky from on here went and said break & ink was sick. bet there would have been some deadly rollin action going on!

what were dbridge and commix like man? what sorta tunes were getting dropped? heard A LOT of classics got drawn for...

break and ink was pretty fookin sick, i kinda wish theyd been on later when more people were in there so it went off a bit more.
commix and d-bridge killed it, proper sickness. im all for minimal, but it doesnt work that well on a dancefloor and i feel they played a bit too much. i heard that spectrasoul tune i was bangin on about in another thread which made me happy. what really made the night was watching some fraggle stack off the stage, he ate shit hard. my mate also found a full pouch of baccy with a tens inside, result!

milky from on here went and said break & ink was sick. bet there would have been some deadly rollin action going on!

what were dbridge and commix like man? what sorta tunes were getting dropped? heard A LOT of classics got drawn for...

Yeh Break & Ink were rude but Commix & D bridge got me boppin harder.

Was only Guy from commix mixing & D bridge.
Commix started with Spy Moving circles. D bridge was playin load of heavy stuff. First tune he dropped was inner disbeleif. Reloaded and brought in Jubei Carbon.

Quite a few Data tunes got played aswell, new spectrasoul tune which crook pointed out. Sounded ruuude. Never heard that b4.

Stray remix, which iv never heard out. Sounds beeefy on a good system. ASC tune got played - Porcelain. Siick tune.

Last tune was Spectrasoul - Melodies.

Heard a bit of goldie. All i remeber was Spirit - Dial up.

was all about break & ink and d-bridge & commix

did notice it was a bit thin in there crowd wise which i was surprised about but i went to room one to see the scratch perverts and it was pretty rammed in there

Back
Top Bottom