Sub Focus EP Posted! SUB FOCUS EP POSTED!!! HOORAR!!!

Is that for peeps on the Ram mailing list?? Im gonna come knocking!!

good selection on the vinyl i think. wouldn't have minded world of hurt for something else though personally.

ah sick!! was so hoping they'd arrive for the weekend!! my mates sticking his big nasty outdoor party rig in a small 300 cap club and now im gonna be able to bust this out!! bring it on!!! :teeth:

Deep space is the one that will stick around for a while, the rest don't really have that nice "mixability"

would much rather have Tripple X than Let The Story Begin, was getting excited about that too

just saw my e-mail from ram sick!!! should be with me by the end of the week good times!!!!!!!!!! the wait is fucking over

Deep Space is def the money shot with this! Also, just found this on a Beatport interview:

After the album what do you think the future beckons for you production wise?

"I have a number of plans for the future. At the moment I am working on a number of remixes. I have just done another for The Prodigy’s next single ‘Take Me To The Hospital’ and there are a few more in the pipeline. I want to continue making music in a number of genres as Sub Focus and get started on my second album ASAP!"

A second album? haha, so that should be expected in the year 3000 yeah?

vapourize and deep space sell this ep for me.

let the story begin has an obscene intro but lets itself down with the drop imo.
and world of hurt? vocal doesnt quite do it for me but still not a bad tune!

Deep Space is def the money shot with this! Also, just found this on a Beatport interview:

After the album what do you think the future beckons for you production wise?

"I have a number of plans for the future. At the moment I am working on a number of remixes. I have just done another for The Prodigy’s next single ‘Take Me To The Hospital’ and there are a few more in the pipeline. I want to continue making music in a number of genres as Sub Focus and get started on my second album ASAP!"

A second album? haha, so that should be expected in the year 3000 yeah?

Could be going in the same direction as chase & status? Cue the sell threads in about 2 or 3 months time

all about let the story begin and vapourize for me!! dont see whats the problem with the drop on let the story begin.. sounds fukin sick in a decent club!!

and get started on my second album ASAP

see now this is where he want wrong last time!! don't tell us now tell us 6 months before hand!!

Back
Top Bottom