Just a question to one of the mods

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
I think someone tried signing up using my email address for an accoutn on here, or someone tried signing up to dnbforum and there activation email got sent to me? the email address below isn't mine.

Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:02:16 +0100Subject: Action Required to Activate Membership for Drum & Bass ForumTo: cfrontsounds@yahoo.co.uk

Dear c-frontsounds,

Thank you for registering at the Drum & Bass Forum. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration. Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this URL once to activate your account.

Any ideas?

I've had one of these before. Can't shake it off though, Its only a matter of time before teh bad aidz sets in.

Lads, i already got the aids, HIV, hep a,b,c. and any others you can think of just wondered what the fuck its all about?

I've gotten an email like that before a long while back, but just deleted it, didn't open it or anything. Nothin' has happened to my email account or on here, so everything should be cool.

While i'm here...i have a question. For some reason, the past couple days, i can' see youtube vids in the threads anymore. No idea why. I can see them posted on other sites, etc. So is there somethin' in my options on this site that I need to fix that might have changed on me somehow?

Back
Top Bottom