Liquid Soul, Deep Mix By Zerozero, Deep and soulful Drum & Bass

barnesy00

DJZeroZero
VIP Junglist
This is a nice Deep and soulful liquid mix i have done as i got a load of new vinyl yesterday, hope you all like it!
Tracklist:
Random Movement - Lesson and Aftermath
Redeyes - Turn Around
Random Movement - Till ' Doomsday
Friction & K-Tee - Untitled Blues
Total Science - Room To Breath
Blu Mar Ten - Believe Me
Muffler - Everything
Logistics - Together
Wikaman & RV - Deep Throat
Commix - Roots Train
Wikaman & RV - Anything You Say
Mistabishi - Greed

192kbps 57.2 MB Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ozmymzmzigd

I liked most of this mate, well the first half was sick second half you raised it up tempo wise, just felt the mixing was better with slightly downbeat tunes.

Some great fades with the Eqs too, couple of lose beat matches but no one is perfect and will be on the look out for your future mixes. Big ups

I liked most of this mate, well the first half was sick second half you raised it up tempo wise, just felt the mixing was better with slightly downbeat tunes.

Some great fades with the Eqs too, couple of lose beat matches but no one is perfect and will be on the look out for your future mixes. Big ups

Except Nuera, who seems to be flawless. Here's hoping he does a deep liquid/deep minimal mix soon.

yeh i noticed it but i thought id stick it up anyway, its not too bad and it wasnt worth doing again you kno

Back
Top Bottom