Genetic Audio -- Changes -- [Dancefloor]

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
Yo,

Been on the case latly about pushin my own label and have 98% decided on the name Genetic Audio. The labels going to be focusing less on pushin just 1 single sound, and more on the idea of good music is good music no matter what the sub genre! Its all in the idea process at the moment but things should start moving swiftly once the website is up n running...

This tune is a very rough idea from a good mate of mine and a fellow forumer (fastfret) and its full of influence from all the hospital gang and new producers like netsky. the tracks called changes and although its still in the early stages and needs a vocal over it (imo) you get the general idea so leave us some feedback on possible ideas.

Nice 1

02 Changes.mp3 - 2.86MB

I like it dude.
The synth sounds are good, although I thought the bass could do with being a bit louder, aswell as the drums, seem like they need a bit more "punch" to them.

I do like your style though - nice jumps keys line with the floaty atmos behind it - good work.

ye nice 1 maxg i no what your sayin bout the bass, defo needs a beef up and yes would agree with the drums bein a tad on the quiet side aswell.. the producer is back from his holiday today so will get on his case about tweekin it. will post up a later version when its done.. nice 1 again mate

pretty cool tune man, nice.

Asuming all the fader's are pushed all out in the mixer, i would pull that synth back a bit to let the other elements breathe. and push that sub up a bit too. nice work tho

ye mate glad you like it and ye will get on the case and up a new version when its done..

and tried to get onto both of ur tunes page (maxg and state) but wont load the player kos im at work. will have to check when im home later..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom