Question for the Pompey headz

The Pompey scene has been small, but constant and hardcore for years.

But yeah, I got more ideas.... we'll have to discuss over a pint soon! (hmmmm where's the beer smilie when you need one? ---- ah, this'll do !) :puke:

Jarman666 said:
what do the pompey headz think we need to do to get the pompey scene on the D&B map? any ideas? :idea: :fag: :confused:

theres a loaaaad more dnb on the way from september/october :) its gonna be baaad.

goose said:
(hmmmm where's the beer smilie when you need one? ---- ah, this'll do !) :puke:

ey goose, i will get a beer smile sorted asap :D :D

goose said:

But yeah, I got more ideas.... we'll have to discuss over a pint soon! (hmmmm where's the beer smilie when you need one? ---- ah, this'll do !) :puke:

4 real,Erupt got me into D&B,btw,your still the darkest d&b dj i've ever heard,Panacea the man!

more portsmouth based producers. if we had more people breaking into the scene, then pompey would get recognised for sure. i'm always working on something new so watch this space.........

bigup jarman & lynx and all up and coming pompey based producers

goose said:

hey angus, its owain - where u been boyo? many unretruned emails later we really should hook up sometime.
i miss you all you know. =)
drop us a line >>>> jungle@raver.co.uk
you know
easy

ps. monkey-code. everyone knows producings for big girls blouses (oh spelling...) i think what portsmouth needs is monthly drum & bass in a big dark room with techno somewhere very close to it. and lasers. yes lasers. and some very fine resident dj's. it could be loud aswell. yeah, loud's always good. bo.

skope said:
goose said:

hey angus, its owain - where u been boyo? many unretruned emails later we really should hook up sometime.
i miss you all you know. =)
drop us a line >>>> jungle@raver.co.uk
you know
easy

ps. monkey-code. everyone knows producings for big girls blouses (oh spelling...) i think what portsmouth needs is monthly drum & bass in a big dark room with techno somewhere very close to it. and lasers. yes lasers. and some very fine resident dj's. it could be loud aswell. yeah, loud's always good. bo.

owain! i got a cd waiting for you :D oh, and welcome back, seen.

Back
Top Bottom