Marky & Friends September 18th @ Fabric

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
MARKY & FRIENDS...Room 1
DJ Marky Prince Paul & Freddie Foxxx LiveGilles Peterson Makoto & Deeizm MCs Rage

Room 2
Doc Scott, Loxy, Spectrasoul, Survival, S.P.Y. Macpherson MCs SP:MC, 2Shy, Joker D

Room3
HESSLE AUDIO...
Peverelist, Ramadanman, Ben UFO, Untold, Pangaea.

Room 2 looks very big. Deffo on this one!

i've been to the last two marky and friends at fabric and there not to be missed... such a good night and suprisingly not that many people have turned up to the last two nights so hopefully the same again, it was good to be able to enjoy the music and not have silly pill heads bumping into you every ten seconds, also marky stamina and gq singing back like that can't be missed its a proper jokes sight

I though they were pretty amazing. I loved the singer lady too.

I saw a woman take loads of pictures. Does anyone know where I can find them on the net ?

thank you

I though they were pretty amazing. I loved the singer lady too.

I saw a woman take loads of pictures. Does anyone know where I can find them on the net ?

thank you

I'm guessing you mean the girl at 01:03 in this video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWAr3trYbs

Always see her @ Marky & Friends nights; not sure where she posts her photos though - let me know if you find out, I'd quite like to see them too!

Survival, Spectrasoul and Marky all absolutely smashed it that night. What the hell was up with the crowd in room one though?! Weirdest. Crowd. EVER. [I'm pretty sure the majority of people in there were random tourists there there to listen to house music...]

Anyway, got some *sick* videos [haven't got footage this good for a long time] will post here when they're up.

:)

Yeah this one was absolutely wicked. always had space to skank out since it wasnt a total ramout. I swear down though every time i've seen marky he's been incredible, hes really something else. Spectrasoul smacked it as well. it was really empty by the end though...did anyone else see marcus intalex? there must have only been 20 people in there! it was still sick though!

I'm guessing you mean the girl at 01:03 in this video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWAr3trYbs

Always see her @ Marky & Friends nights; not sure where she posts her photos though - let me know if you find out, I'd quite like to see them too!

Don't know about the photographer on your vid. I don't really remember her face, but she was on the stage, taking loads of pictures..
Especially when Deeizm & Makoto were on stage (so maybe the girl is the vocalist's official photographer?)

If someone finds out where the pics are posted, I'd quite like to see them :)

Back
Top Bottom