.003 DnBForum Competition - Festival

Re: .03 DNBFORUM FESTIVAL WINNER

Well done Nick! PM me your address and I will send out a copy of "Midnight Circuit" in the next few weeks.
Well done to everyone who took part of this competition. Big ups to all the finalists. All your mixes were great and it was a pleasure to listen and judge each one!
Big thanks to Chloe for running these comps! Roll on Septembers comp!!!!

Congratulations Flicky.

Its been an excellent competition. Its had its up and downs, and controversies that have lit up the chatbox. Big up to everyone involved and all the finalists. The standard of mixing in the final was excellent.
I wasn't perfectly happy about my own mix but its the best I could have done with the 6 hours I had to lay it down.
I'm going to judge this next one and practice like fuck!

Congrats to all the finalists & especially Flicky, well done boss!

Count me in for the next comp, it's been a while it seems.

is that a cheeky way to get me to give out some thanks? i ain't falling for that. but if you need me i'll judge*

and congrats flicky. best mix won in my opinion and i think you should step up to judge the next comp and let other deejays have a go at the title

nah! just so i dont haev to scroll thru the whole thread later to look for people who said theyre in :D

Congratz Nick. From what I heard you deserved it bro, all mixes were of a serious high quality. Some real talent of here! I'm all over entering the next one, count me in. :)

big ups to everyone who entered, judged took part in this - very well done.

massive respect to Nick for winning. badman fa rilly.

special big ups to chloe for 101/100 effort. :)

ah man! cant wait to get back to the uk to check the mixes, even if it means cutting days off my holidays!
massive thumbs up to flicky, cant comment on the actual mix yet, but you've proven how solid your shit is.
big up to wingman radius, and of course to that big smiled & spectacled design/juggler extraordinaire ! :D
catch ya at september's battles, gonna get bloody son!

Last edited:

ah man! cant wait to get back to the uk to check the mixes, even if it means cutting days off my holidays!
massive thumbs up to flicky, cant comment on the actual mix yet, but you've proven how solid your shit is.
big up to wingman radius, and of course to that big smiled & spectacled design/juggler extraordinaire ! :D
catch ya at september's battles, gonna get bloody son!

Will see about how it goes in the next one after the september one.....

Nice one Flicky, well deserved mate.
Thanks to all the judges for your comments, il take them all on board.
Wont be entering next comps as im not guna be around much but big ups Chloe for all your hard work

ez

:)

Big up guys! Some heavyyyyy competition.

@ Chloe: Would like to be in the next one but not sure if i'll have the time to get my setup sorted, whens it starting and how long before the deadline? And ill get back to you later on today!

EDIT: Just thought i could help judge if i cant enter, let me know :)

Big up everyone on this. Well done flicky! Large up to Gloxxy, your mix took me to places not alot of mixes have ever done. So thank you. Nice work as always Chloe!

Big up everyone on this. Well done flicky! Large up to Gloxxy, your mix took me to places not alot of mixes have ever done. So thank you. Nice work as always Chloe!

Thanks Boudi. I'll make sure you're informed when I do a new mix.

Big ups flicky, congrats mate. Also respect to Matty, Radius & Gloxxy for making it that far too!

Wouldn't mind judging the next one.

Of course a massive thanks and mass amount of respect to Chloe!

Back
Top Bottom