.003 DnBForum Competition - Festival

Re: .03 DNBFORUM FESTIVAL - ROUND 3

Good work guys, will have to crack on with the mixes i havent listened to yet now :P

Big up Wells & Chloe!

I cannot believe my mixing ain't held GorDo back !!! Big up everyone. Seme very fair comments I feel regarding teh mixing. Thanks guys .A real shame I know I'll be doing 12-14 hr days for the next couple of months. ( so can't be in next one)

Just saw Gordo's post...So I guess I cannot do a team thing, but hey let me know, if not I know its meant to be a team mix, so I will be happy with whatever decision is made. I will get on this straight away then.

sorry bro, didnt mean to fuck up your competition, i was under the impression that round 3 would be individual.. hope our mistress hostess will sort you out, coz you so god damn gorgeous. :teeth:

Congrats to everyone who got through , shame we didnt make it but the judges comments seemed fair tbh. Well up for the next one tho, got to pull something special out the bag!

Thanks to every1 who was involved in this i do hav to admit the mix me n gloxx did was not up to our standard but i will bring the fiyaaaaaaaaaa with the next one!
An thanks to this comp ill be gettin intouch wiv gloxx to get a full on 1hr rinse out as soon as.
Thanx Chloe again, for all the hard work, wont have internet so its gona be hard to keep in the forum as much as i have been will get the mix done as soon as, i got OLDSCHOOL now thanks to smarty! ;) will get a mix in asap, if i have any trouble ill let smart know so u can make the right arrangements hopefully all will go to plan (yn)

BIG UP PEEPS!!!! :2thumbs:

ITS A SINGLE PERSON 60 MINUTE MIX.

Guys its a personal 60 minutes mix using all genres.
As for gordo, i so sorry i wish i could keep the comp til after the 28th, but thats is way too long and the next competition has to be sorted out.
Will keep you a spot for the next one tho. And no one will be taking Gordo's Spot. :)

wicked work everyone, i kind of new ours wasnt gonna make the cut, a bit rushed, everyone who went through fair play to one and all boss mixes...big ups.

Ah wicked! Glad we got through to the final round. Big up to sphinx for being a top partner and all of the djs, judges and contributors involved, especially Chloe for all the hard work and Barbarella for her generous monetary contribution. I'm in London now until Monday but will get my mix blasted off when I get back. Let's get it on!

All uploaded and sent to judges, time to relax :D

Good luck everyone, its guna be a wicked final battle!

'BRING IT 'BRING IT 'BRING IT BRING IT ON!!!!!

on a serious notable this final is going to be electric. big ups to those involved

dug out some nice tunes..just waiting fro some fresh trax to arrive..reckon might have to be an express order made...know what I mean

Back
Top Bottom