Dnb Forum Podcasts & Competition Website

What do you guys want to do?

• Total voters
Like I've said in the Competition thread, this is a great idea and I'm willing to throw a fiver into the pot to get things started.

Right i think everyone is up for this. Just to recap what this will include.

* A section dedicated just to the competitions archiving all the past winners and competition entries.
The winners will have their seperate page with a cover designed and a chance to highlight them as well on there.
* A section dedicated to a monthly dnbforum podcast, which i think can be a bi-monthly thing.
* A section highlighting a random dj each month with a mix by them and etc to help get their name out.
* A little section help out all the little labels that are on the forum and do like label/independent tune of the month with a little section for them to get people to have a listen drop a comment.

This website is not to take away from the forum, only to have all the mixes up there organizes and easy to find and also so other people can have a chance to download them, as well as the podcast.

Also i thought as a way to help with donations that i can run a couple of ads on there as well for radio stations or labels and etc and have them on rotation there??

If anyone wants to make a donation they can do thru here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted
The moment i have enough i can buy the domain name ( waiting on sdm's permission on a name before ) then buy the wordpress cms theme so its all easy to update and add without using ftp.

Last edited:
But i would say, maybe a bi monthly podcast might be too much work?

Not really a lot of work for me, takes me 10 minutes to do a mix cover.
and theres more than enough djs that will want to do a mix i reckon.
If not then it can be monthly!

Not really a lot of work for me, takes me 10 minutes to do a mix cover.
and theres more than enough djs that will want to do a mix i reckon.
If not then it can be monthly!

Why don't we say start with bi-monthly mixes (the more drum and bass the better right?) and if that isn't manageable move to monthly mixes? :)

wicked! ive got a couple donation, i get charged around 50p per donation but that should be fine. :) thank you to those who have given a little bit of money.

Im thinking of doing a little section for the people who donate as well.

50p a donation, what fucking jip! Greedy bastards at PayPal, thats proper angered me :(

sounds like a good idea, remember you would have to have some beefy bandwidth to cover the podcast hosting, which would normally be a monthly payment.

50p a donation, what fucking jip! Greedy bastards at PayPal, thats proper angered me :(

i know right? i didnt even know they were charging :S

sounds like a good idea, remember you would have to have some beefy bandwidth to cover the podcast hosting, which would normally be a monthly payment.

nah got it all sorted it out so we dont have to.

Back
Top Bottom