fresh heavyweight...hmmm

I didn't like 'sleep in ya eyes' the first couple times I heard it, thn I caught Hazard last summer & my opinion on tht tune was v.kwikly reversed! Yours will be aswell, wen u hear ths tune in a rave. Trust me! Peace.

theres a bit of simple melody a little way in i like but thats it, but no i havn't heard it in a club or on a big system.i know how much support its been getting and thaught it's not my thing,but spose any tune could not be justified with out the rite system.

bruv without being rude this music is about club experiences, go and listen to the music in a club before tryin to understand the hype about a track. The bass is FILTH (sub you prob cant hear at home ;) )

Hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggg.jpg

if you listen to a lot of the old bad company tunes etc. on a small speaker then it's a completely different vibe to when hearing it go off in a club. i think this is the case with a lot of tracks.

i am personally feeling heavyweight. proper darkness.

huge tune, u really need 2 hear it on a big system to understand it all
if you like this check out pleasure - runaway, its like a grimey step up to heavyweight

Break played Fantazia on friday at Ram and it sounded fucking immense. I prefer the that to Heavyweight. That vocal just seems to work for me

Yeeh i was suprised when i flipped over heavyweight for fantazia. Really good tune. I can see fantazia dating as time goes on. Vocal is slightly annoying. Heavyweight will always have its hold though.

Yeeh i was suprised when i flipped over heavyweight for fantazia. Really good tune. I can see fantazia dating as time goes on. Vocal is slightly annoying. Heavyweight will always have its hold though.

Its all about the drums though on Fantazia....

Back
Top Bottom