Release dates

jamsam2000

Anybody know when the following are coming out on promo?

Interface - Get Low
Random Movement - Waterlogged
Taxman - Harrys Revenge

Gotta be soon, been on dub for a while now!

Anybody know when the following are coming out on promo?

Interface - Get Low
Random Movement - Waterlogged
Taxman - Harrys Revenge

Gotta be soon, been on dub for a while now!

Yeah, love this tune when i hear it in his bassdrive mixes, etc...like to know when that's available too...

Innerground are being so long, spoke to Calvin recently about it and he said the 13th of July for the Marky and SPY bit but still nothing, so frustrating...aparently that RM album is gonna be released as 3 separate vinyl singles....

Innerground are being so long, spoke to Calvin recently about it and he said the 13th of July for the Marky and SPY bit but still nothing, so frustrating...aparently that RM album is gonna be released as 3 separate vinyl singles....

Yeah, i'm still waiting for RM's remix of the Marky & Makato's track "Secret Place" to be released, if ever..supposed to be on innerground too if i remember right

ether; spoke to ANILE and he says 2 months time on the Various Artists EP on Cyclone Recordings, so keep an eye out. He will let me know when a date is finalised.

:)

Also, Get Low is coming out next on Audio Zoo. No idea about the Random Movement tune though.

Noooooooooo! been waiting for the release of a album! Random movement is on fiyaaah! hes got quite a phew great unreleased tunes. surely a album is best! :confused:

Yee old local record shop but the order in for the Interface promos. Should be in tomorrow online, will be picking mine up on Thurs. bbbbbiiiiggggg.

Back
Top Bottom