Chase & Status full live UK tour

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
tourmyspaceimage.jpg

This just made the Andy C night at the warehouse project even better.

Im really hoping they play some old stuff with a new live tinge. Tunes like Druids etc and I can always pray for something from the Ten Tonne Ep.

Oh obviously its unlikely and the chances of them playing anything off the Ten Tonne EP are non existant. Im just saying itd be good.
But I can definitely imagine them playing a few pre-more than alot tunes.

would love it if they played Hood Rat, an I'm sure this was announced when they put out the warehouse project line ups.

I'm sure this was announced when they put out the warehouse project line ups.

Yeah it was but it also said that last year and it was just a standard DJ set. Also their name was removed from the line-up for a while. This just confirms it.

anyone know anything about that new tune, 'end credits'? with plan b?
probably gonna be awful if its anything like pieces

i wish they'd play some of their older stuff, highly doubt it tho

has anybody seen a live set from them yet??

it would be very interesting

they put loadsa dates up last year between like september & christmas that were meant to be live shows but they only turned out to be dj sets, heard on an interview that they didnt think they were ready & confident enough for them

Seen them live at NASS and i was prepared to hate it but they were actually alright , had a live drummer adding extra drum fills over the top of the drum patterns. Saul played acoustic guitar on pieces but they obviously played the most predictible tracks (pieces / against all odds / music club / smash tv etc) . Angie Brown doing take me away live was a bit of a highlight tho

hahaha imagine noisia live band

hahaha spectrasoul live band hahaha

no no no

dude that would be class! imagine roaring synth keyboards and giant metallic drums for noisia and tribal drums and a double bass linked to some filters played by lucifer himself for spectrasoul and maybe a jazz setup on opium for their lighter soulful songs,EPIC!!!

dude that would be class! imagine roaring synth keyboards and giant metallic drums for noisia and tribal drums and a double bass linked to some filters played by lucifer himself for spectrasoul and maybe a jazz setup on opium for their lighter soulful songs,EPIC!!!

fucking hell...

uve been jamming with lincoln barrets dad WAY too much mate.....

SNF3108A_280_427890a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom