vocals please ?

I know an actual singer if you're interested.

Get some accapellas off kazaa and play about with them. ;)

ZESTOI said:
I know an actual singer if you're interested.

Get some accapellas off kazaa and play about with them. ;)

yea i like the kazaa idea, but im looking for more original vocals. definately interested in the singer you know. hit me up on msn if ya want
ez

go see nina tucker in erinsborough, or her mother trixie. The Tucker Twins r now in full force and will prob lend a hand with any vocals needed. They definately operatin near the melbourne area.

kthxbye

DJ Fatal said:
go see nina tucker in erinsborough, or her mother trixie. The Tucker Twins r now in full force and will prob lend a hand with any vocals needed. They definately operatin near the melbourne area.

kthxbye

hey thanx man, i live in adelaide, so do you know any contact details for them, maybe pm me if you do
thanx
ez

Neighbours is not fiction, I had to tell Harold to shut his fucking tuba up just last night.

:lol:

yo dj jason, just realised that u put ez as an ending to ur posts. not sure what context u use it in but it is commonly used as a greeting. just fort i wud say it as it looks weird

btw, how did u think of ur dj name?

DJ Fatal said:
wtf is that supposed to mean? wot are you actually askin? do you want to know which sites to get the vocals???

INNIT

just want to know if anyone knows any sites that have vocals to d\l , just samples that i can fuk wit.
and also ez can be used as a greeting or as a way to say bye, like c ya take it ez. there is no law that says it needs to be a greeting. just about every dude i know says it at the beggining and end of their chats with me, like BSE, realtime, typecell, saphir, just to name a couple of dudes.
ez mate

ah ha.

i thort it may be used as'take it ez', but without the 'take it', it didnt seem to make sense.

now i understand ur australasian ways of thinking :lol: :afro: :zest:

Last edited:
dj.jason said:
just want to know if anyone knows any sites that have vocals to d\l , just samples that i can fuk wit.
and also ez can be used as a greeting or as a way to say bye, like c ya take it ez. there is no law that says it needs to be a greeting. just about every dude i know says it at the beggining and end of their chats with me, like BSE, realtime, typecell, saphir, just to name a couple of dudes.
ez mate

by the way, i woz askin the geeza from netherlands coz i didnt understand wot he wrote, i guess he just wants the name of the site. :miss_rep:

prob best posting this in production forum mate.

or try dogsonacid.com, the grid. if theres no one in there who doesnt know then there arent any.

ez !!!

PDX

:sing:

Back
Top Bottom