.03 DNBFORUM FESTIVAL - ROUND 1 & 2

Every listing looks like some love has gone into it. Some look liek good all round selections in the Noob tent, and well scorchio really by the looks a things...the real lshame is all the people who didn't drop their d/l off in time, I bet their mixes would have been well worth the effort of listening too.

Can we get a tracklist for Nuteks mix please?

Bungle ft Laura P - Resized
>Taxman - Too Bad
>>DJ Zinc - Steppin Stones
Bassface Sasha - International Sound
G Dub - Tink Ya Bad
>DJ SS - Like a Bird (Twisted Individual RMX)
>Demo & Cease - Ladies Night
> DJ Steppa - Can't Resist

Sorry about the delay on the track list guys and sorry about the quality of the mix! I'm more of a selection kinda guy than perfect beatmatching but there were some horrid fuck ups in this :lol: it was also my first recorded mix so its pretty sketchy (levels etc) and you can also tell i need new needles..

Some sick listings there...note that last few tracks after Box of tricks are teases over box of tricks..first time I have ever done a routine....

have to say some of them noob mixes are looking fine as fook..and some very tasty tracklistings all round..it will be an honour to have taken part...just don't PM me about the boat trip ..OK

Your tracklist is looking mint Radius. I was contemplating whether to do an old skool hardcore mix or an old skool jungle mix. Went with the old jungle instead. This is going straight on the iPod.

begun downloading the mixes. will listen to the ones i have! even though i'm not a judge i'm going to give some feedback, hopefully others will do the same.

3 down, 3 to go. Must say that the 3 mixes I've listened to were pure fire! Watch out for the noob tent :rambo: :chainsaw:

ive listened to the other old skool sets and there pretty fucking good
im thinking maybye i should of made my mix a little bit more old
skool, hopefully it wont effect my mark though

fuck me, competition in the tech tent has some heavy mixes.
had to do mine in a hurry, as my decks and internet were packed while i was moving house. cant say its perfect, but im glad how it turned out, considering that i did it in one night, and that i was using two decks + 2 CDJs for the first time.
anyway, it aint all about winning, just want to say that ive enjoyed it loads, much respect to chloe and co for the hard work AND the constant reminders that rules must be followed or banishment shall occur..
keep it up (y)

fuck me, competition in the tech tent has some heavy mixes.
had to do mine in a hurry, as my decks and internet were packed while i was moving house. cant say its perfect, but im glad how it turned out, considering that i did it in one night, and that i was using two decks + 2 CDJs for the first time.
anyway, it aint all about winning, just want to say that ive enjoyed it loads, much respect to chloe and co for the hard work AND the constant reminders that rules must be followed or banishment shall occur..
keep it up (y)

I was very impressed by all the mixes in our tent some proper stink-face goin on!! if this was real i wouldve had a phat night out!!
Gona be a tough one for the judges all round ive been workin my way thru the mixes an there is some serious talent about! Big ups to all that have been involved! :2thumbs:

Yeah man big ups to the chloe, loads of fun regardless.

All about having a festival map!

Just to warn you, got some dubs loaded for the next one if i make it :)

Back
Top Bottom