Reference - Fucking Do You

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
spent ages on and off at this, probably the last few months :lol: been too busy doing other genres.

but i finally finished it, and i'm not sure whether you'll like it or not, but feedback would by gladly appreciated. i'm not sure what the mastering will sound like on your computer. fruity never sounds the same in mixdowns :(

http://soundcloud.com/reference/reference-fucking-do-you

i do recommend you download the 320 though. sounds so much better.

Last edited:
drums are pretty good mate!
sample good.
bass - think it could be grittier, im on gash headphones so cant tell if sub is present.

like the drums a lot tho bro.

ha, thanks man!

yeah the sub is pretty mental, when you get to hear it properly. think i might have even had too much sub.

lol reference this aint bad man. i like the sub, is it offset saws or squares? lol vocals are fun too.

big ups

safe man! the subs a sine, but there's everything from triangles to squares to spectr's and shit thrown in the track.

well. not a bad effort. drops pretty funny, drums arent bad and the bass is coming in strong.

but apart from that i dont like it really. to many random samples thrown in for my liking, bass sound gets annoying really fast, theres no real melody or something to keep the listener interested (well ok some fx after the first breakdown, but meh.

Back
Top Bottom