.03 DNBFORUM FESTIVAL 2009 COMPETITION

Ere if a few people willing to get involved I would be up for coordinating a river bash, but it would be advacne tickets only , if I can pursuade the guy to get his boat up to london..it holds about 200 people or so, so it would be a intimate thing, but could be wicked with a bit of effort, we certainly have the DJ's

LOOKS SICKKKKKKKK.

Can't read the whole thread because im on a 56k connection and it takes timeeeeeeee, but definately in on this.

Would like:
LIQUID
Neuro
Dancefloor

Does liquid include like chilled and minimal and all that?

Wont find out if im in till im back on friday but hope so.

Big up organiser iser isers!

LOOKS SICKKKKKKKK.

Does liquid include like chilled and minimal and all that?

hmm I would had thought so bud, as long as its not too minimal but I aint a judge so don't know.

Also with the Dancefloor tent, would that include songs from the likes of High Contrast and Logistics eg If We Ever and Cosmonaught as loads would consider that as liquid.

hmm I would had thought so bud, as long as its not too minimal but I aint a judge so don't know.

Also with the Dancefloor tent, would that include songs from the likes of High Contrast and Logistics eg If We Ever and Cosmonaught as loads would consider that as liquid.

Yeh i would classify those songs as dancefloor.

and no minimal please, or not a lot.

None of the places have been taken for anything
it is not first come first served.
Me and some of the judges will be picking people. :)

Radius, sort out a boat party for the final mang, that will be ultimate jokes.
and we can record all the sets n that :) :)

MAKE IT HAPPEN FELLA!!!

Iv just got a new set of wooden decks and a wooden mixer can i please enter some wooden beats into this competition. but all jokes asside i would actually like to be in this

My choices are:
1.Jump Up\Dancefloor
2.Classics

cheers

Back
Top Bottom